miércoles, 5 de febrero de 2025

I had a nice dream last night, it is noteworthy

 Last night I went on a nice walk over to the mountain, I held my catholic merch with me, a Rosario.  I was hoping for something to happen, that my prayers would glitch the matrix, but everything was peaceful, no ruckus, no nothing.

 I headed back home with disbelief, what did I do wrong?  Do I need to get higher up the mountain, I can't the guards might see me, I can't metal gear my way into this one with regular looking clothes, my camo index is crap.

 And then my dream happened, she was there, I felt her warmth, she waits for me, the woman of my castle awaits my return, but she denies my chariot.  Probably because it's not the most discreet way.

 I will find another way my dear, I'm trying to remember everything, as usual.

 

Only my woman and me can understand this jibberish.

 

Christ is king.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario